Thursday, August 26, 2010

BlackRider.LonesomeNight=

Wednesday...

A day that I don't know what to do in the night

n I'm currently in the internship and I stay at Casa Damansara

its just behind Tropicana City Mall..

and remember that time when I was 1st day came to this shopping mall..

I realize there is a cinema in this mall.. (called as GSC)

I'm very excited... n my mind pop-up 1 thing...

GSC Movie Day!!!

haha every showtime are selling in a price of RM6...

usually price of ticket is around RM8 - 10 or even higher depend the area...

as the price is lower than normal price, why don't I take this benefit?

as the GSC near my place, why don't I take this benefit at every Wednesday?

as I'm always alone in the night, why don't I spend the time by watch movie...

Watching Alone???

u can't imagine that it's pretty cool experience that I have been every Wednesday night...

rather than going Lady Night clubbing alone, why don't go for Lonesome Night? ahaha...

and I don't really know the pros and cons of watching movie alone...

maybe can feel the lonesome..

maybe can feel the jealousy..

maybe can feel the anger..

maybe can feel the loneliness type of happiness...

maybe I can enjoy my PoPcorn!!

I love PoPcorn "belly-belly" much ahaha!!

don't try to share with me, my friends... until I say yes hahaa!!

but usually it's almost finished up~~ hoho~~

LoL...

as I cant be always online in the room, I rather go out find something to do...

as it can relax my mind, I rather to do this instead of so play games all the night...

in order to make a healthier lifestyle...

juz Maybe...

Written by The Black Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment