Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BlackRider.Be_Optimistic

这次试下写英文好了, 看看有几差哈哈...

This time I'll try to write my blog in English language, see how worst is that haha...

The last day of my internship period is coming soon...

is about 29 days!! and I can't waited it too >.<...

29days is the amount of the days that will end up until the 16th Sept...

if figure a real number of working days left is about...

let me counts ya...

29days minus the weekends = 29 - 8 = 21days

21days minus Public holidays (Nuzul Al-Quran + National Day) = 21 - 2 = 19days

19days minus Hari Raya Puasa = 19 - 2 = 17days

and Apply for leave (hoho...~~) 17days - 1day = 16days

WOW!! I just left 16 days to end up this internship!!

lets shorten and summary the days to look optimistic abit...

16 days is about = 3weeks more!! seems still many weeks...

another view be more Optimistic: 29 days = 5 weeks+

16days devided by 5 = 3days+

which means 1 weeks (in 7 days) I can rest at home at least 3 - 4 days (within weekends) !!

is it looks nicer abit? hahaha XD

this MahCor calculation may also apply to another intern who is started their internship at 17th May...

Formula is not given unless you realize it by yourself haha...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but what I think now is enjoy the Office Life in these few days...

get prepare to do the Final Report for the interships 1...

it is the time now to do it so as I have an ENOUGH TIME !!

make it Neat, Clean, Original and PERFECT!!

that's symbol "L" from Lafarge is talk about...

beckon the "L" shape and put it on your forehead...

originally so called as Loser handsign, but for Lafarge...

is mean I'm Always on the TOP !!

ps. Quite Innocent天真 me is it? haha~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but why to make myself more and more optimistic?...

MahCor's Theory of Optimistic => Thoughtful => Confident => Happy

sometime will felt stressful but at least I make myself happiness...

hahaa actually I'm not that kind a person who really understand the theories...

as long i get myself happy, I think everyone will agree so...

but this doesn't meant that "I do it whatever I felt Happy"...

sometime someone happiness may influence someones' feeling...

that's why thoughtful is sometime useful... but please be do it positively...

no matter how you treat someone good is doesn't meant they have to payback the treatment...

if somebody appreciate, they will automatically treat you back as well, as you have no rights to ask it for...

so if you treat someone any good or bad that you will never felt regret...

just do it .. as long you felt HAPPY of it...

Opps.. monetary treatment is another issue...

Haha it's depend on yourself lah as different people have their different way to solve it that I have no idea to talk about this so...

however...

be Optimistic please...

written by The Black Rider

2 comments:

  1. LOL~ so long~ i lazy to read lar...anyway, i bet your are happy and satisfy at the training period.. enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... take some time to read la haha XD
    ya i'm enjoy my training period..
    thx for concern ya haha..
    u too all the best for ur study..!!

    ReplyDelete